The Savox SB-2273SG-CE Ryan Cavalieri High Torque Brushless Steel Gear Digital Servo was developed to celebrate Savox's collaboration with multi-time world champion Ryan Cavalieri. This limited edition servo features a black anodized aluminum center case with red and white details, and a 280mm long heavy duty lead wire. It produces 388 oz-in with .095 transit speed at 7.4V, making it an incredibly powerful option for a variety of applications, including 1/8th or 1/10th scale trucks and buggies (electric & nitro). Like the standard SB-2273SG, this servo is also a great choice for giant scale aircraft, boats and helicopters.
Ryan Cavalieri SB-2273SG-CE Features:
- Sleek black aluminum center case with red and white details.
- 280mm heavy duty lead wire perfect for 1/8 scale applications.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Brushless motor provides extremely high speed, high torque, incredible efficiency, and amazingly low power consumption.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 1/8th or 1/10th scale trucks and buggies (electric & nitro) and giant scale aircraft. Also suitable for use in boats and helis.
- @7.4V: .095 sec/60
- @6.0V: .12 sec/60
- @7.4V: 388.8 oz-in
- @6.0V: 319.4 oz-in
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x38.5mm
- Weight: 69.0g
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Full Aluminum
- Spline: 25 Tooth